Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Four Seasons Bora Bora
Why we like it
- Located on Bora Bora, the most famous of French Polynesia's Leeward Islands
- The resort's wave-shaped infinity pool overlooks the ocean
- A full-service spa, offering signature holistic treatments, is nestled at the lagoon's edge
- Choose from overwater bungalows directly above the lagoon, or beachfront villas
- The resort offers complimentary non-motorised water sports
- We love to laze the day away on Point Matira, one of the most beautiful beaches in French Polynesia
The hotel's restaurant Arii Moana offers lagoon views with in or outside dining, the roasted Spiny Lobster with Clementine Oil will be a highlight of your culinary experiences.
First experience with A&K. Intended to ask various travel companies for quotes but Vicky (Hamlin) was so good with her suggestions that we did not seek alternative quotations the suggested itinerary was excellent and helped us decide on a balanced and interesting holiday.
- GD, Windermere
Located on the ancient island of Motu Tehotu, Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora is one of the most spectacular island resorts in decades. The spacious hideaways, comprising of Overwater Suites and Beachfront Villas with pools, overlook the beautiful unspoiled lagoon and offer stunning views of Mount Otemanu and Mount Pahia.
Just a 15 minute motor boat from Bora Bora airport, the resort has cleverly captured the spirit of French Polynesia while maintaining the ultra modern comforts and liberating service delivered by Four Seasons.
Papeete (Air New Zealand Wed, Fri, Sun)
23 hours, via Los Angeles
GMT - 10 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
Yellow Fever certificate if arriving from an endemic area
Best time to travel
Jan - Oct
The South Pacific is drier and cooler June through to October and this is perhaps the best time to visit, however take into account the tradewinds which can bring unstable weather from the south between June and August. November to May is warmer and more humid but still a great time to travel.