Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Amanyara occupies an isolated position on top of a dramatic headland and the edge of a 4,000-acre marine national park
- Each private Pavilion has three terraces shaded by an overhanging roofline
- The Restaurant serves classic Asian and modern Mediterranean dishes with an emphasis on fresh seafood
- The Beach Club offers a simple grill menu, casual beach fare, afternoon tea and barbecues in the evenings
- Amanyara Spa's unique chemical-free product range works holistically to nurture the skin and enhance overall well-being
- A lovely pool is located within an expansive terrace that provides uninterrupted views of the ocean
- Other facilities include a library, boutique, screening room, fitness centre, nature discovery centre, tennis and water sports
We recommend the Pool Pavilions for their 12-metre infinity-edge swimming pools surrounded by teak decking and lounger banquettes
We had the most amazing holiday, loved every minute and could not fault any of your suggestions. The route we took was perfect. [Ben Harrison]
- JS, Tring
The resort derives its name from aman, the Sanskrit word for 'peace', and yara, the word for 'place' in the language of the Arawak Amerindians - and lives up to its billing effortlessly. Enjoying a pristine location well removed from much of the development on the eastern side of the island, it is a private and exclusive hideaway alongside turquoise waters - the perfect opportunity to savour an authentic tropical paradise.
Pavilions and villas are scattered among tropical vegetation and ponds, perched on rugged stone headlands and are steps from an endless fine-sand alabaster beach. In terms of interiors, the scheme is undeniably contemporary, with elegant living spaces giving way to outdoor areas where timber sun decks extend over tranquil ponds.
The Amanyara really is a slice of luxury island life at its finest and most relaxed.