Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
COMO Parrot Cay
Why we like it
- COMO Parrot Cay is set on a private island surrounded by white sand beaches and dazzling blue seas
- All rooms, suites and villas afford spectacular views from their wooden verandas
- Dining options include Lotus with its zesty Caribbean panache and the Terrace restaurant for haute cuisine
- The resort has a stunning infinity edge pool with views over the azure sea
- The COMO Shambhala Retreat's wellness sanctuary offers yoga and Asian-inspired holistic therapies overlooking the island's wetlands
- Other facilities include water sports and diving, island hopping excursions, mountain biking, boat eco tours, history tours and kayaking in the mangroves
The resort can arrange a selection of private children's activities - from sailing and shark tooth necklace craft to scavenger hunts and trips to find iguana.
Thank you to you (Debbie Rawnsley) and all your marvellous colleagues in Japan who ‘blew us away’ with their attention to detail, their friendliness and dazzling courtesy.
- ST, Surrey
Devotees of intimate Caribbean retreats should seriously consider the seductively beautiful Parrot Cay. With a low-key ambience and Zen-like tranquillity, it is an absolute delight on a private island bordered by pure, white sand beaches and crystal clear turquoise water. This 50-acre resort is accessible only via a 30 minute boat ride from Providenciales.
The resort's two and three bedroom beach villas boast their own private swimming pools and butler service, while one-bedroom villas and beach houses offer their own private plunge pools. Interiors are whitewashed with teak finishing, while four-posters beds are wrapped in soft cottons that billow with the breeze - all this combines to create a pared down aesthetic that is unerringly sleek.
Simplicity and space are the watchwords throughout - though all rooms are enriched by clean-lined furniture, open-air day beds, cavernous bathrooms and the highest quality linens.
Turks & Caicos (British Airways flies from London Heathrow to Providenciales every Sunday with a touchdown in Nassau, Bahamas. There are also daily flights that connect through Miami.)
11 hours 30 minutes (via Nassau)
GMT -5 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - June
The best time to travel to the Turks & Caicos is during our winter and spring months of December to June. The climate is perfect, with temperatures in the 80s all year round and cooling trade winds