Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
COMO Parrot Cay
Why we like it
- COMO Parrot Cay is set on a private island surrounded by white sand beaches and dazzling blue seas
- All rooms, suites and villas afford spectacular views from their wooden verandas
- Dining options include Lotus with its zesty Caribbean panache and the Terrace restaurant for haute cuisine
- The resort has a stunning infinity edge pool with views over the azure sea
- The COMO Shambhala Retreat's wellness sanctuary offers yoga and Asian-inspired holistic therapies overlooking the island's wetlands
- Other facilities include water sports and diving, island hopping excursions, mountain biking, boat eco tours, history tours and kayaking in the mangroves
The resort can arrange a selection of private children's activities - from sailing and shark tooth necklace craft to scavenger hunts and trips to find iguana.
I would just like to add that the help / service we received from Melissa Hookway was oustanding. It was very personal and I was made to felt like a valued client.
- AC, Cheshire
Devotees of intimate Caribbean retreats should seriously consider the seductively beautiful Parrot Cay. With a low-key ambience and Zen-like tranquillity, it is an absolute delight on a private island bordered by pure, white sand beaches and crystal clear turquoise water. This 50-acre resort is accessible only via a 30 minute boat ride from Providenciales.
The resort's two and three bedroom beach villas boast their own private swimming pools and butler service, while one-bedroom villas and beach houses offer their own private plunge pools. Interiors are whitewashed with teak finishing, while four-posters beds are wrapped in soft cottons that billow with the breeze - all this combines to create a pared down aesthetic that is unerringly sleek.
Simplicity and space are the watchwords throughout - though all rooms are enriched by clean-lined furniture, open-air day beds, cavernous bathrooms and the highest quality linens.
Turks & Caicos (British Airways flies from London Heathrow to Providenciales every Sunday with a touchdown in Nassau, Bahamas. There are also daily flights that connect through Miami.)
11 hours 30 minutes (via Nassau)
GMT -5 hours
Not required for UK passport holders
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
December - June
The best time to travel to the Turks & Caicos is during our winter and spring months of December to June. The climate is perfect, with temperatures in the 80s all year round and cooling trade winds