Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
St Regis Saadiyat Island
Why we like it
- Luxurious beach resort on Saadiyat Island
- Contemporary Mediterranean designed hotel
- Lavishly appointed rooms and suites overlook the beautiful ocean or the greens of the Saadiyat golf course
- Family Friendly with a complimentary children's club for 1 - 12 year olds offering indoor and outdoor play areas
- For pure indulgence try the rare and refined Iridium Spa
- A true culinary delight is offered at the seven restaurants and bars
- Facilities include 5 pools, a fully equipped modern gymnasium, 2 tennis courts, 2 squash courts and a Gary Player designed golf course
- An excellent choice of hotel for families and couples alike in search of a unique beach destination
Celebrate the time-honoured culture of afternoon tea in true St Regis style in the marbled walls of the Drawing room.
My travel consultant, Sarah Brunger, was very polite to talk to over the phone and I felt as though she asked all the right questions. She was very kind and presented me with a number of options to choose from and even after I had made a choice, was very accommodating with the specific changes I was requesting.
- NP, London
The prestigious St Regis Saadiyat Island has an enviable location on the 9km protected white sandy beach of Saadiyat with views over the warm azure seas of the Persian Gulf. The pristine Saadiyat Island being 500 metres off the coast of Abu Dhabi is within a twenty minute drive of the International airport and a ten minute drive to the bustling centre of Abu Dhabi. The Mediterranean architecture offers sophisticated guest rooms and suites all with butler service, large balconies and elegant bathrooms. Superior Rooms have resort views, whilst the Superior Sea View Rooms boast commanding views of the turquoise ocean. There is a selection of spacious and opulent suites offering lavish accommodation for travellers who require privacy and exclusivity. Dining at the St Regis is extremely pleasurable with the restaurants offering Mediterranean, Arabian, Seafood and Asian cuisine, delight in the luxurious surroundings and the relaxed atmosphere that this beach resort offers.
Abu Dhabi (Etihad and British Airways - daily)
Dubai (British Airways and Emirates Airlines - daily)
6 hours 55 minutes direct
GMT +4 hours
Obtainable on arrival
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
October - April
From October to April the weather is sunny and warm with occasional strong winds and sandstorms. Summers are very hot and from May to September daytime temperatures are rarely below 40 degrees C with humidity up to 90%. The little rainfall there is, usually comes sometime from January to March, however this can sometimes result in areas of flooding.