Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Atlantis, The Palm
Why we like it
- Set in 113 acres, The Palm is home to the largest open-air marine habitat in the Middle East with some 65.000 marine animals, including sharks and manta ray
- All air-conditioned rooms and suites have outstanding views of the Arabian Gulf, Palm Jumeirah or, in some cases, directly into the underwater world of the Ambassador Lagoon
- With 17 restaurants, bars and lounges, Atlantis is a culinary destination to suit every taste - and brings together flavours from all over the world
- Enjoy the thrill of Aquaventure water park, explore the Dubai marine life and meet the residents of Dolphin Bay
- A Kids' Club is open daily for three to 12 year olds
- We recommend the Atlantis Rooms for families or the Club Floor for couples
Take a Seawings flights over the Dubai rooftops to experience this destination in all its glory.
You could not have done anything better. We were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and it was the best holiday we have ever been on. Thank you.
- PD, Surrey
Atlantis, The Palm is ocean-themed and the flagship resort at the apex of The Palm Jumeirah's Crescent. There are several unique elements at the resort which focus on the extensive marine habitats. At The Lost Chambers, you can meander through underground passageways with 20 fresh and sea water exhibits. At Aquaventure, the 42 acre water themed park, you can take the body slide into a tube and through the shark tank.
The accommodation here is utterly sumptuous, from the bars, lobbies and restaurants to the rooms and suites. The huge ShuiQi Spa and Fitness set over two floors of the Royal Towers provides a wealth of treatments, bathing options and water therapies.
Activities are in abundance whether it is the choice of two beaches at Aquaventure or the Royal beach or the two swimming pools one with families in mind. Coupled with the tennis centre, Sanctuary nightclub or the shopping offerings you are spoilt for choice from dawn to well into the night.