Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Burj Al Arab
Why we like it
- Burj Al Arab is the tallest dedicated all-suite hotel in the world, an iconic landmark on the Dubai skyline
- All suites have huge windows, affording magnificent view of the Arabian Gulf
- The hotel has ten restaurants and bars, including Al Mahara, a seafood restaurant which stands amongst the top ten restaurants in the world
- The huge Assawan Spa and Health Club offers hand selected treatments and services specially designed for the Burj Al Arab
- Burj Al Arab guests enjoy unlimited access to Wild Wadi waterpark, which is accessible via a complimentary buggy drive or short walk
- We recommend any of the rooms at this property but our favourite category is the Panoramic Suites for their views
Romantic couples will delight in a truly relaxing couples massage followed by a secluded moonlight swim in the private infinity pool finishing with Champagne and Roses.
We were 100% satisfied with every aspect of our holiday, from my initial phone-call to Melissa to our arrival at Heathrow.
- JB, London
In its relatively short tenure on the Dubai coastline this instantly recognisable hotel has attracted international attention and awe, ensuring its place as one of the most photographed structures in the world. Consistently voted the world's most luxurious hotel, Burj Al Arab is designed to resemble a billowing sail and soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai skyline. Illuminated at night by choreographed lighting representing water and fire - Burj Al Arab is individual, inspired and hugely impressive.
An all-suite luxury hotel, it reflects the very finest that the world has to offer. With a discreet in-suite check-in, private reception desk on every floor and a brigade of highly trained butlers, you will be assured of the ultimate in personal service throughout their stay.
An extensive range of other facilities includes classic sports car rental, Rolls Royce chauffeurs, an outdoor pool, beach access, water sports, shopping and a fitness centre. The hotel operates the Sinbad's Kid's Club for children aged one to 12 years.