Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- This boutique hotel is on the Desert Palm polo estate, with its four championship polo fields, riding school, stables, rare birds and endless sunshine
- 38 rooms, suites and villas are set in lush surroundings
- Desert Palm has two bars and two restaurants, including 'Rare' a contemporary European grill serving seafood and the finest cuts of meat
- Lime Spa offers a range of treatments, including the deeply hydrating Kerstin Florian facial with Cavier and pearl
- The Desert Palm has a wonderful infinity edge pool
- All suites have views over the polo fields
For a unique dining experience, create your personal menu with the culinary experts before feasting in secret locations around the estate with your very own private chef and personal waiter.
Thank you for helping us organise our trip to Cambodia and Beijing. We had an incredible time! We were amazed that despite the pace we felt very relaxed. It was also wonderful only having the responsibility of deciding what to eat! Thank you again for putting together such a wonderful itinerary. We are new fans of A&K!
- BM, London
Set amidst green fields and palm trees, PER AQUUM Desert Palm offers sensational accommodation - in terms of design, it is Arabia touched with the avant-garde.
The sister property to Huvafen Fushi in the Maldives, Desert Palm has 38 'naturally modern' guest suites and pool villas, each showcasing its own distinctive design while embodying the simplicity and elegance of the estate's verdant surrounding. Offering total privacy, every room exudes an undeniable elegance and grace, where simple, yet distinctive architecture is counterpointed by high tech luxuries and designer amenities.
Facilities and activities include horse riding, polo matches, cookery classes, wine tasting, rare bird watching, tennis, squash and many more. Polo games and riding lessons are held from October to April subject to weather conditions and availability.
This is a great property for couples as it is not geared towards children particularly.