Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
JA Palm Tree Court & Spa
Why we like it
- Located on the beachfront within the 128 acres of the Jebel Ali Golf Resort & Spa, surrounded by tropical gardens, walkways, pools and quaint waterfalls
- Each beautifully appointed suite or junior suite in this relaxed, luxurious beach resort has a large dine out balcony or private terrace
- 800 metre private palm-lined beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf
- Nine-hole par 36 championship standard golf course with floodlit driving range, putting and pitching greens as well as a Golf academy
- Children are well catered for with temperature-controlled children's and toddlers' pool a playground and a Children's Club as well as babysitting on request
- We recommend the Beachfront Junior Suites with their sea views
Embrace the feeling of Arabia with one of JA Palm Tree Court & Spa's many private gazebos and cabanas. Settle in on the intricate carpets and cushions to star-gaze or enjoy some of Dubai's sweet sheesha.
Robin Spanner provided excellent service overall. We received our initial itinerary within 24 hours of our inquiry and subsequent amendments were dealt with even quicker.
- RF, Abingdon
This family beach hotel offers spacious low rise suites and junior suites with private balconies or terraces overlooking the lush gardens, waterfalls and streams.
The 134 all suite, JA Palm Tree Court & Spa comprises of six, three-level sea facing residences, steps away from the beach and offers tropical beach-resort views. The floor-to-ceiling glass doors open on to a spacious balcony or patio, which allows for ample al-fresco seating for in-room dining or relaxing and enjoying a quiet sunset overlooking the Arabian Gulf.
With a wide choice of dining venues ranging from Arabian to Italian cuisine our favourite is the beachfront Captain's Bar where you can enjoy light lunch during the day or relax to the sound of the waves at sunset.
The Spa overlooks the beach and offers over 40 innovative treatments featuring Elemis and Wild Earth products. The Spa also includes a Hammam scrub room, Jacuzzi, invigorating showers, steam room, sauna, relaxation lounge and ladies majlis.
Head to the stables and enjoy a ride on a horse or camel, play a game of tennis, work out in the state-of-the-art gym or play a friendly match of football. Three temperature-controlled, outdoor swimming pools compliment the warm waters of the Arabian Gulf. Choose from an extensive range of water sport activities on offer as well as PADI open water courses at the dive centre. From exhilarating banana boat rides to a leisurely boat trip, there is an activity to suit all.