Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
Why we like it
- The Jumeirah is a superb beachside resort in the heart of Dubai's waterfront
- All rooms, suites and villas afford superb view over the Arabian Gulf
- Dining options range from Latin American and Mediterranean to seafood and casual bistros
- The spa has two saunas and massage rooms, three hot tubs, Jacuzzi, steam room and plunge pool. It offers a range of massage treatments and facials
- The Jumeirah has five climate controlled swimming pools or water play areas, with a total area extending over 7,000 sq metres and complimentary access to the Wild Wadi Water Park next door
- Other facilities include Segway tours, squash, tennis, water sports, a climbing wall and premium boat charter
- Sinbad's Kids Club has a huge range of great fun, fully supervised activities for children of all ages
- We recommend the Ocean Deluxe balcony rooms with the most breathtaking views of the Arabian Gulf
Not just for young children, teenagers have their own hang out The Hub. Enjoy a range of indoor and outdoor activities such as dance offs on the iDance pad or bring your iPod and be a guest DJ at the Chill Lounge.
The holiday was made by our guide, Adnan Duvenci. He was a constant source of good humour. He has left us with many highlights of our trip and introduced us to a wide variety of different experiences that have crowded into my mind since.
- KM, London
Designed to resemble an ocean wave in profile, this ultra-modern beachfront resort spreads over 26 storeys. Interior design is inspired by the four natural elements of Earth, Air, Fire and Water, with wall and accent colours to match.
The 598 rooms and suites are beautifully appointed - awash with sumptuous fabrics, plush furniture and the latest technology - whilst décor is warm and homely. The suites are equally well put together, but also feature their own private sun terraces.
The 19 beachside villas are each little havens of private luxury. All have their own plunge pools, discreetly tucked away in a private garden. The bedrooms are designed in atmospheric Bedouin style.
Offering one the biggest choices of dining in Dubai with over 20 restaurants and bars. La Parilla on the 25th floor with its Latin American cuisine has the best views over the skyline.