Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
One&Only Royal Mirage
Why we like it
- The spectacular Royal Mirage pays homage to traditional Arabic architecture, but with luxurious, stylish twist
- The resort in Palm Island Bay is set in a beachfront location amidst 65 acres of lushly landscaped private grounds that are rich with palms
- There are eight restaurants to choose from across the Royal Mirage - each serving its own unique menu
- Temperature-controlled swimming pools and health and wellness facilities include the One&Only Spa, the Oriental Hammam and a Beauty Centre
- Other facilities and activities include tennis courts, nearby golf courses and deep sea fishing
- A superb KidsOnly programme at both The Palace and The Arabian court offers complimentary fully-supervised activities for children aged 4 to 11 years
With such a high standard of accommodation we cannot pick our favourite room! We do love the flower arrangements.
Vicky Smith handled all our requests promptly and accurately, and had some great ideas as to what activities would suit us.
- PB, London
The beachfront Palace with its 231 rooms is adorned with ornamental arches and set amidst abundant gardens with meandering water features and streams. Interiors are contemporary with an Asian twist.
At the heart of the resort the 170 rooms at the Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the Orient with dramatic architecture and a rich landscape of courtyards and fountains. The rooms are beautifully appointed, featuring carved arches, colourful mosaics and dramatic artwork. All rooms and suites are sea-facing with private balconies or terraces and interconnecting rooms are possible making it great for those with families.
The Residence & Spa is an enclave of exclusivity - an intimate sanctuary with two private restaurants, The Dining Room and The Library, reserved exclusively for its guests. The 48 rooms and suites are all sea-facing with private balcony or terrace making them ideal for couples.
Abu Dhabi (Etihad and British Airways - daily)
Dubai (British Airways and Emirates Airlines - daily)
6 hours 55 minutes direct
GMT +4 hours
Obtainable on arrival
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
October - April
From October to April the weather is sunny and warm with occasional strong winds and sandstorms. Summers are very hot and from May to September daytime temperatures are rarely below 40 degrees C with humidity up to 90%. The little rainfall there is, usually comes sometime from January to March, however this can sometimes result in areas of flooding.
Create a brochure
Suggested itineraries in UAE
An Easter voyage from Dubai to Athens
Nights: 18 | from £7,899pp
An 18 night cruise that takes you on a fascinating journey from Dubai through to Oman, Egypt, Jordan and Greece.
Dubai City Break
Nights: 3 | from £1,245pp
Everything about Dubai is the biggest, brightest, richest and most glamorous. Make the most of its historic past and high octane present on our 4 day city break.