Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
One&Only The Palm
Why we like it
- Private location at the tip of one of the Palm Jumeirah’s fronds
- Moorish, Andalusian and Arabian influences punctuate the resort’s design
- The beautiful spa offers one off treatments as well as longer wellness journeys to complement your stay
- We love the view of the private marina and Dubai skyline from 101 Lounge and Bar. Chilled out tunes spun by the resident DJ seals the deal.
- Dedicated Kids Only activity programme ensuring future generations of paying guests leave with happy and sandy memories.
Live the high life and rent one of the private poolside cabanas for a day. Each one has air conditioning, indoor and outdoor shower, free wifi and a 46 inch tv!
Vicky Smith handled all our requests promptly and accurately, and had some great ideas as to what activities would suit us.
- PB, London
Clinging to the tip of one of the overarching fronds of the Palm Jumeirah is One&Only The Palm. 94 rooms and suites are found in either the central Manor House or the outlying Mansions and all offer indulgent Moorish style accommodation complete with the latest in technology as well as private outdoor space. For most travellers, food is central to any holiday and you’re genuinely spoilt for choice here between the three on-site restaurants as well as those at the nearby One&Only Royal Mirage and Atlantis, the Palm.
The privacy afforded, courtesy of its promontory-tip location, is a blessing for those seeking seclusion and exclusivity but the fun and games of Dubai and the greater UAE are never far away. Golf, water sports and day trips into the desert are all possible and recommended but so is just taking it easy and basking in the gleaming surroundings under a seemingly ever present Arabian sun.
Abu Dhabi (Etihad and British Airways - daily)
Dubai (British Airways and Emirates Airlines - daily)
6 hours 55 minutes direct
GMT +4 hours
Obtainable on arrival
No mandatory vaccinations
Best time to travel
October - April
From October to April the weather is sunny and warm with occasional strong winds and sandstorms. Summers are very hot and from May to September daytime temperatures are rarely below 40 degrees C with humidity up to 90%. The little rainfall there is, usually comes sometime from January to March, however this can sometimes result in areas of flooding.