Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Beverly Hills Hotel
Why we like it
- Known as the 'Pink Palace', one of the hottest places to be seen in Beverly Hills
- Historic bungalows with fantastic attention to detail
- Palm-tree lined pool, complete with newly refurbished private cabanas, enjoy refreshing complimentary poolside mini ice-cream sundae and mojito pop treats
- A local insitute, the 19 seat Fountain Coffee Room is a perfect retreat for people watching
- Set in a tropical hideaway close to all of Beverly Hill's attraction
The Beverly Hills Hotel's famed Polo Lounge is a favorite spot for numerous iconic stars and we highly recommend their scrumptious afternoon tea.
Prompt response; previous requests remembered; all details quickly and efficiently dealt with. It makes us feel very secure when booking through A&K.
- DC, Chipping Norton
Steeped in Hollywood history, the Beverly Hills Hotel is surrounded by 12 acres of lush gardens. Choose one of the classic pink bungalows for the ultimate Californian experience and don't miss lunch in the Polo Lounge - the favourite watering hole for generations of stars.
The Beverly Hills Hotel has 210 rooms and suites including 23 one-of-a-kind bungalows. Guests may choose the comfortable elegance of the main building or the beauty of the bungalow gardens. The rooms and suites offer a variety of unique features such as private garden patios, kitchens, fireplaces, and balconies with gorgeous views of the palm-lined avenues of Beverly Hills.
Inspired by the hotel's sought-after classic pink bungalows, the newest "ultra bungalows" blend the indoor and outdoor experience effortlessly creating the largest and most prestigious Presidential suites in Los Angeles.