Select Your Home Region
Europe, Middle East & Africa
Australia, NZ and Southeast Asia
Why we like it
- Historic property overlooking the fabulous Golden Gate Bridge
- The BEST views across the Bay to downtown San Francisco
- Private, secluded rooms with peaceful surroundings
- Close to the charming fishing town of Sausalito which we love!
- Impeccable grounds, perfect for the active person to bike or walk along
Sample live Jazz on Tuesday evenings at the stylish art Deco Neoclassical room with modern cocktails and gourmet bites.
The booking process has been smooth, quick and well executed.
- FT, Cambridgeshire
Cavallo Point serves as a luxury spring board to both San Francisco and Northern California. Sausalito - the artist's enclave in Marin County is just close by. A member of the Historic Hotels of America, the location sits idyllically at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Cavallo Point is an elegant and environmentally sustainable luxury resort hotel. 142 rooms feature cosy beds, soft organic linens, impressive original art and photography. Most have gas fireplaces and stunning views.
The resort offers a delightful steam room, daily yoga classes, Healing Arts centre, outdoor meditation pool and cooking school.
Cavallo Point's Michelin-star restaurant, Murray Circle, under the direction of Executive Chef Joseph Humphrey, is one of Northern California's top culinary destinations. Known for delectable Bay Area cuisine, the freshest local ingredients and stunning Golden Gate Bridge views, a meal here is inspired.