Role: Accounts Apprentice
Location: St Georges House, Cheltenham
Reports to: Management Accountant
We have an opening for an Accounts Apprentice to join the Finance team. The role will be to support the Management Accountant in the day-to-day functions within the Finance Department ensuring adequate control in accounting systems and procedures of A&K.
- To help in the processing of direct cost invoices. This involves checking invoices to the travel booking system and authorising for payment. After authorisation entering the invoice on the SUN accounting system.
- To pay supplier accounts using the Internet Banking systems.
- Identify & post customer bank deposits to the relevant bookings and SUN accounts.
- Allocating and posting of Petty Cash accounts and company credit card expenses.
- Reconciliation of inter-company account statements.
- Ad hoc projects as may be requested by the Finance Manager.
- Adhere to hours of work to maintain regular cover of your department.
- Promote a professional impression of A&K through appropriate dress code.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure your work area is kept clear and tidy.
If you would like to learn more about the position or apply please send your CV, salary expectations and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org