We are looking for a Travel Specialist to join our team at Abercrombie & Kent’s Harrods Boutique. This is a small but highly exclusive concession in a world famous retail location that leverages the power of the A&K brand to acquire high net-worth individuals and grow our private client travel business.
A&K’s Harrods Travel Specialists maintain a close relationship with the client, understanding their needs and fulfilling all of their VIP travel requirements. Travel Specialists are based in Harrods full time and according to Harrods’ opening hours. We utilise our location to host events and welcome walk in customers, as well as meeting clients outside of Harrods in the local West London area.
As we grow the London Club, the Harrods team will arrange private dinners and/or events in various locations or on site for some existing and new clients. Where possible, we can use these events to promote some of our finest properties globally to our most affluent and loyal clients.
The role will provide an exemplary level of service to our Harrods clients looking after them all the way through the sales process.
- To work as part of the A&K Harrods team & achieve / exceed an agreed sales target and profitability level by selling A&K brochure holidays, creating FIT’s and retailing 3rd party operator’s products
- Build-up a loyal clientele by managing all the customers travel requirements and exceeding client’s expectations in respect of service and attention to detail
- Responsibility of individual reservations from initial enquiry to final documentation & post travel follow up - To include all administration duties.
- Organise and host private events for prospective and current clients
- To be responsible for the customer journey of every client throughout the whole sales process providing a consistent and excellent level of service
- Identify innovative ways of improving the client experience and enjoyment of Abercrombie and Kent’s London Club membership
- General office duties as agreed with the General Manager
- Well-travelled world-wide & have comprehensive knowledge of deluxe travel products
- Minimum 4 years Retail / Tour operating
- Must be numerate with attention to both top & bottom line
- Ability to create FIT’s by multi-purchasing to create 1 travel solution for client
- Must be able to converse with demanding – high spend clientele
- Articulate, well organised and present the product to the highest of standards
- Working knowledge of an Airline CRS
- Word & Excel
- Microsoft Outlook Mail
In return we offer an attractive package and the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in the area.
To apply please send your CV, salary expectations and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or in writing to: Jodie Porter, HR Team, St Georges House, Ambrose Street, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL50 3LG