Position: A&K / C&K Product Manager Europe, Middle East and North Africa
Location: London or Cheltenham
Reports to: Director of Product
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:30
Abercrombie & Kent pioneered the luxury adventure more than 50 years ago. Today we are the world’s undisputed luxury-travel leader, offering an award-winning combination of exclusivity, comfort and authenticity on all seven continents. Cox & Kings has over 260 years of experience arranging high quality travel to the world's most captivating destinations
Now we are recruiting for an experienced Europe, Middle East & North Africa Product Manager to work seamlessly with both brands to be responsible for creating, contracting and delivering creative, imaginative and commercially viable product for both A&K and C&K. You will drive forward year on year growth whilst ensuring profitability is maximised and a culture of excellence in product delivery is maintained and enhanced.
You will strive to contract a variety of product for both brands, ensuring that all Travel Consultants have the right product at their fingertips to achieve their sales targets. It is a client-centric approach to product development, ensuring that we are able to deliver the right client requirements for either brand. It is essential that the Travel Consultants receive product training and on-going support to deliver sales growth and achieve maximum profitability within the Product Managers region.
Requiring your own ingenuity and independence, you will also work very closely with other departments, notably marketing, sales and operations to ensure detailed feedback and analysis is generated to continue to improve A&K and C&K Product.
- Travel industry and management experience
- High level experience of contracting in relevant areas
- Thorough understanding of all areas of business
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience of contract negotiation
- Ability to build up A&K and C&K portfolio commercially
- Ability to identify requirements and make recommendations for change through the production of business cases
- Process and results driven with clear line of sight from issue to resolution
- Proven track record of leading innovative consumer focused product in the luxury travel sector
- Will require drive, ambition and a ‘can-do’, flexible approach in order to continue to grow revenue and maximise margins.
- Please note that overseas travel will be required to contract new product and develop new destinations
- Strong and proven leadership skills
- Strategic and commercial thinker
- Ability to communicate with and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to work calmly in demanding situations
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bike to work scheme
- Travel loans
- Work-save pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Recruitment bonus
- Regular social events
- Progression opportunities
- 20 days annual leave increasing with each year service up to 25 days
- Employee discounts