Role: Receptionist & Facilities Administrator
Reports to: Director of Marketing
To be responsible for all reception duties while maintaining the daily functioning and appearance of the office.
- Reception duties: managing incoming phone calls, visitor logs, meet and greets
- Credit card reconciliations for key personnel
- Screen video updates around office
- Booking travel arrangements for programme managers and their reports
- Booking travel arrangements for exec team
- Booking conference calls for exec team and programme managers
- Diary support for executive team
- To support the HR department with right to work checks
- Ad hoc requests from the executive team
- Database uploads/exports: completion of daily tasks that include the updating of customer database profiles, exporting of reports and management of a data email inbox
- Monthly reporting providing overview and analysis of competitor homepages, promotions, email communications and marketing activities
- Fulfilling ad hoc Sundowner postal requests
- Product uploads and updates on third party sites: mix of accessing third party CMS or emailing our contacts to update/alert product changes
- Tourist Board site updates: auditing A&K contact details on all tourist board sites to ensure CTA up to date
- Weekly PR features reporting
- Ad hoc CMS data loading updates
- Assistance in event management responsibilities: venue booking, F&B ordering etc
- Adhere to hours of work to maintain regular cover for Reception
- Promote a professional impression of A&K through appropriate dress code.
- Answer phones within the standard set by the Company
- Meet or exceed expectations by maintaining an accurate and consistent approach to work.
- Ensure that work area is kept clear and tidy
- Be pro-active
- Good time management skills.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Be able to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills.