To be responsible for all reception duties while maintaining the daily functioning and appearance of the office.
Receptionist & Facilities Administrator
- Answer all incoming calls in a timely and courteous manner
- Welcome visitors, clients, suppliers etc to A&K providing them with refreshments if so required
- Maintain a tidy reception area and store room
- Sort all incoming post and parcels/packages and deliver to staff around the office
- Arrange couriers to collect parcels and ensure that all documentation is in correct order
- Collect outgoing post from all departments at 4:00pm
- Frank all outgoing post and sort in accordance with Royal Mail guidelines, ready for collection at 5.30pm
- Oversee all stationery and office supplies ordering and stock management, including sourcing better supplier quotes, ensuring that a monthly stock control is undertaken, etc
- Ensure there are sufficient stocks of tea, coffee, sugar and hot chocolate in the kitchens
- Ensure that every floor has regular fire checks, that the First Aid kits are up to date and that First Aid posters are compliant
- Keep the phone list updated for Cheltenham and London offices
- Maintain the fire lists for the Cheltenham office and ensure that there is regular testing of the fire alarm and regular fire drills
- Deal with general office maintenance requirements
- Check e-mail and respond to any day to day issues that arise
- Responsible for the offsite storage area ensuring that all files and equipment are safely stored and easily retrieved
- Manage the archiving of client files and other documents
- To be solely responsible for the appearance of the office – i.e. adding to and repairing of collection of awards and pictures on walls, tidiness of general areas such as kitchen, meeting rooms and staff breakout room
- To be the main point of contact for any service personnel visiting the site on behalf of the Landlord
- To be the main point of contact for the cleaning companies to maintain the required standards of office cleaning
- Arrange regular PAT testing ensuring all pieces of equipment are regularly checked
- Any other tasks as deemed necessary by the Director of Human Resources
Standards of Performance
- Adhere to hours of work to maintain regular cover for Reception/Facilities
- Promote a professional impression of A&K through appropriate dress code.
- Answer phones within the standard set by the Company
- Meet or exceed expectations by maintaining an accurate and consistent approach to work.
- Ensure that work area is kept clear and tidy
This Role Profile highlights the key responsibilities but is not intended to be exhaustive.
How to apply
Please send your CV, salary expectations and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.