Position: ServiceDesk Coordinator
Department: System Support
Reports to: Product and Helpdesk Support Manager
Working Hours: Rota basis between 8:30am – 18:00pm
To support, administor and troubleshoot all incoming A&K internal user requests, queries and issues.
- To action all user requests into the central service desk system meeting agreed SLAs
- To build effective relationships with users and suppliers
- To advise all users on the correct processes and best practice.
- To ensure administration procedures and policies are fully maintained
- Reallocate specific queries to the appropriate department/team
- Log all closed requests against a categorisation system for reporting purposes
- To record all known solutions to the service desk solution log
- Data loading - accurately load data required onto A&Ks reservation system in good timing meeting all SLAs. This is to include for example agent and supplier updates, villa availability, exchange rates, airline information, rule set up, new users, service/package descriptions, regional and event information
- To load all data in accordance with the agreed standardisation guidelines
- To understand and read supplier contracts
- To assist with all general booking related queries
- To assist with all loading/supplier/rate queries.
- To review, investigate, resolve and log all supplier pricing discrepancies
- To test, log and report all system errors to the Product and Helpdesk Support Manager
- To advise on or run Travel Studio reports
- To monitor request trends and advise where training, workflows or processes are to be reviewed
- Air – to action all fare related queries including for example fare rules, group fares and child pricing.
- Air – to action all GDS general queries including seating & baggage requests, general GDS and SSR requests, name and schedule changes
- Assist in training of new ServiceDesk support team members
- Additional duties as required
- To give regular reports of issues and process/workflow concerns to the Product and Helpdesk Support Manager
- To log and share information of own operational/system/support knowledge to ensure all team members benefit
- Make full use of IT in order to ensure maximum efficiency and make recommendations as to future enhancements.
- Provide cover for absent colleagues, so service standards and SLAs are not adversely affected.
- Adhere to hours of work.
- Promote a professional impression of A&K
- Meet and try to exceed expectations by maintaining accurate and consistent approach to work.
- Ensure that your work area is kept clear and tidy to assist with effective organisation throughout the department.
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Have proven problem-solving skills
- Experience of working in a busy environment with strong administration and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have proven data entry skills, data driven and have a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise and efficiently complete tasks in detail
- Be able to manage own workload
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail having ideally worked within an air, ticketing, product, administrator or data loading within the travel industry
- Be able to work both as part of a team and/or independently