- Liaise with local colleges on Apprenticeship courses
- Coordinate with other key members of staff to share all in-house knowledge
- Design and deliver tailor-made training packages in response to departmental needs
- Provide regular follow up on training
- Conduct regular audits on training effectiveness
- Provide one-to-one coaching for employees
- Liaise with Director of HR on development of staff
- Creating competency assessments to test effectiveness of training
- Encourage, motivate and inspire staff to reach their full potential and achieve their individual goals
- Assist the Director of HR project manage any ad-hoc projects i.e. office moves, ‘Welcome to A&K’ handbook, crisis management, Intranet information, Recruitment Days etc.
In return we offer an attractive package and the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in the area.
If you would like to learn more about the position or apply please send your CV, salary expectations and cover letter to: email@example.com