Abercrombie & Kent Europe, are part of a highly motivated, focused and successful global luxury Travel Company who are dedicated in offering a personalised and exemplary service to the discerning traveller.
We are currently looking for Operators to join the ever expanding team. The successful candidates will have an excellent command of the English Language, have knowledge of one other European language (Spanish or Portuguese preferable) and a University degree. A keen interest in travel, especially Europe is a must!
- Ensure smooth operations of the brochure or tailor-made FIT tours
- Check hotel availability, ensuring use of allocations where available
- Confirm options held and to accurately book all services required for the successful operation of the tour within the budget set
- Confirm bookings to the client within the agreed time frame
- Accurately cost any additional requests or changes
- Prepare and check the final documentation for any errors or changes
- Provide accurate re-confirmation and tour documentation for all suppliers
- Resolve problems which may occur during the course of a tour
- Maintain professional relationships with all suppliers and clients at all times
- Liaise with agents directly on any changes or operational requirements
- Re-negotiate any major services before confirming
- Maintain accurate Travel Studio records
In return we offer the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in the area. To apply please send your CV, salary expectations and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org