Role: Travel Specialist
Reports to: Chairman’s Club Manager
Abercrombie & Kent’s Chairman’s Club is a small but highly exclusive global invitation-only recognition programme that leverages the power of the A&K brand to acquire high net-worth individuals and grow our ‘ultra-luxury’ business, targeting UHNW travellers.
There are currently around 2000 members worldwide (active and prospect), each of which is assigned a Travel Specialist who will maintain a close relationship with the client, understanding their needs and fulfilling all of their VIP travel requirements.
As the Chairman’s Club grows, the Travel Specialist will arrange private dinners and/or events in various locations or on site for Chairman’s Club members. Where possible, we use these events to promote some of our finest properties globally to our most affluent and loyal clients.
The role will provide an exemplary level of service to our Chairman’s Club clients looking after them all the way through the sales process.
- Differentiating and reinforcing the attraction of the Chairman’s Club on a consistent basis through a comprehensive understanding of the business, the client’s requirements and proactively communicating ideas and trends
- Identify innovative ways of improving the client experience and enjoyment of Chairman’s Club membership
- Organise and host private dinners for prospective and current clients
- Visiting clients at locations to suit the client, being prepared with travel ideas that will inspire and delight the client
- Proactively re-engage with our prospect database to help continue to grow the Chairman’s Club.
- To be responsible for the customer journey of every client throughout the whole sales process providing a consistent and excellent level of service
- Ensure that any serious complaints are fully investigated in order that accurate responses are sent to the clients and a high level of customer care is achieved
- Ensure all complaints are dealt with in line with ABTA time limitations
- Identify any problem areas and liaise with the Product Managers or overseas offices as necessary to ensure issues are addressed
- Help and prepare for and then attend client events and provide feedback and information on their requirements and future travel plans
If you would like to learn more about the position or apply please send your CV, salary expectations and cover letter to: [email protected]