A&K is seeking a graduate with a minimum of two years' experience to be responsible for the day-to-day management of the company’s two websites, abercrombiekent.co.uk and akvillas.com working as part of the digital marketing team.
The role covers marketing, web development and content/product loading, and is ultimately responsible for the presentation of content on the website.
The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and some web development capability at a junior level in HTML or have previously worked on website content at a basic level.
This is an excellent opportunity for an upcoming marketer with an interest in user experience who likes to work as part of a team and who shares A&K’s passion for travel.
- Management of a busy web changes inbox, ensuring all requests for online changes are managed and responded to within agreed deadlines
- Work with designers, copywriter and Product Managers to build and amend website pages as and when required to support partnership, affiliate, product and advertising opportunities
- Review CMS regularly to ensure web content is up to date and accurate at all times
- Work with the Marketing team and Product Managers to ensure that offers are promoted in the best channels at the right time
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to ensure SEO best practices are applied across the site and that there is a process of continual improvement
- Work with Group IT and web development agency to ensure that all website issues are raised and resolved in a timely manner
- Stay abreast of current trends and best practices in web development, marketing analysis and tools/techniques
Testing & Implementation of Improvements
- Utilise A/B testing capabilities of CMS to implement an agreed programme of tests designed to improve user experience
- Utilise CMS customisation tool to ensure relevant content is displayed to browsers based on user behaviour
Reporting and analytics
- Provide weekly reporting and analysis to key stakeholders using Google Analytics
- Ad hoc reporting to identify challenges and opportunities with site performance as required
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving and the ability to prioritise workload and requests coming from multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- A basic understanding of website analytics, ideally Google Analytics
- A basic understanding of HTML and content management systems
- An understanding of user experience, digital marketing and SEO
- Ideally at least 2 years' experience in a marketing role
- Experience in travel industry beneficial
In return we offer an attractive package and the opportunity to work for one of the best companies in the area. If you would like to learn more about the position or apply please send your CV, salary expectations and cover letter to: email@example.com