Why we like it
- Savuti Camp is located on the Savute Channel
- Seven large en suite canvas and thatch rooms one being a family room
- Activities on offer here are day and night game drives, birdwatching, seasonal canoe trips and guided walks
- Spend time in one of the two hides, a great chance to view wildlife up close and personal
- Savuti camp is an excellent choice of camp to spend time in this stunning area of the Linyanti and combines well with any camp in the Okavango Delta
About Savuti Camp
Savuti camp is a beautiful and intimate camp, each room is light and airy with very comfortable furniture and has a private deck. The main area of the camp consists of a lounge and dining area, with the lounge area overlooking the channel. There is also a plunge pool and a camp fire pit essential for those cooler evenings in the bush. Game concentrations here are high, particularly in the winter dry season, and apart from abundant plains game, species such as roan and sable antelope, southern giraffe, lion, leopard, cheetah, spotted hyaena, black-backed jackal and wild dog may also be encountered. In winter, this area can also be excellent for the sought-after aardvark and aardwolf.