Why we like it
- Chitabe Lediba is located on the other side of the same island as its sister camp Chitabe Camp
- A small luxurious camp with just 5 canvas style tented rooms
- Two family rooms one with an adjoining deck for older children and one with an adjoining corridor for younger children
- Activities on offer are day and night game drives in a 4x4 vehicle, safari walks and bird watching
- Chitabe Lediba like its sister camp is in a very good area for wildlife and makes for very interesting game activities
About Chitabe Lediba
Chitabe Lediba is located in an area of 28 000 hectares of pristine Okavango Delta wilderness, bordering the Moremi Game Reserve and is nestling between two main river systems is why game viewing is so rewarding in this area. Chitabe Lediba Camp is newly renovated and offers a more intimate experience than its sister camp Chitabe. All five spacious Meru-style tents are all en-suite and built on raised decks. The main area is complete with adining area, lounge and pool overlooking the waterhole.
Game drives take place in the same area as Chitabe Camp's guests, so the viewing experience is identical. Wildlife seen here includes elephant, buffalo, lion, leopard and cheetah; as well as zebra, tsessebe, giraffe, kudu and impala. On occasion guests are also privileged enough to see Wild Dog.