Why we like it
- Ol Lentille is devoted to supporting the local community and conservation
- The British owners built four stunning villas on the grounds and donated the lodge to the local community
- More than just game drives, Ol Lentille strives to create an authentic African experience from start to finish
- Enjoy the freedom to plan your own itinerary with all activities and meals arranged just for you
- At Ol Lentille, adventure meets holiday – you’ll leave feeling relaxed, recharged and inspired
About The Sanctuary at Ol Lentille
Laikipia’s first all-villa property is a refreshing approach to luxury accommodation. Set in a private conservation area, wake up in the wild African outdoors at Ol Lentille. Enjoy wildlife-spotting opportunities in over 40,000 hectares of private wilderness. Savour 360-degree views from the large windows in your villa or head out to explore.
Ol Lentille accommodates only 14 adults (and six children) across four luxury villas. Couples and smaller groups will enjoy The Eyrie or Sultan’s House villas, set into the rugged hilltop. The Eyrie is perfect for romantic getaways as it showcases 360-degree views from the round bedroom, complete with a round bed. The Colonel’s House and Chief’s House are ideal for larger groups. Experience authentic African décor and neutral furnishings that make use of natural materials. All villas offer a discreet butler service to assist with your every need.
Guests can enjoy daily safari excursions to spot rare and unique African wildlife. Laikipia is home to the Big Five as well as giraffe, buffalo and wildebeest. Enjoy long days out in the wilderness, observing these fascinating animals in their natural habitat. Ol Lentille additionally offers a range of facilities including a spa, pool, library and viewing deck.