Why we like it
- Your own house in the famous Masai Mara: a choice of Mara, Acacia and Topi
- Ideal for couples, families or a small group of friends who desire a private safari experience
- A house manager, private chef, safari guide and a full complement of staff are ready to welcome you with fantastic food and superb personalised service
- Topi House has a superb location for viewing the migration river crossings in July & August
- Activities available include game drives , walking safaris and cultural visits
About Mara Bush Houses
Imagine arriving in the Masai Mara, being met by your private guide in your private vehicle for the next few days and taken to your secluded traditional house. Here there are no schedules to stick to: let your guide show you the wonders of the Masai Mara and enjoy the solitude and novelty of having your own space in this unique environment. The houses are homely, decorated with local colours and the iconic green iron roof of the colonial times.
The three houses at Mara offer a unique and private space to experience the wild savannah of the Masai Mara. Located in a prime area, the houses benefit from three generations of safari experience ensuring you experience some of the richest game viewing in Africa. Mara and Acacia are located in the Ol Chorro valley and sit adjacent to each other with a shared swimming pool. Topi House is located on the border of the Olare Orok Conservancy and offers the ultimate in privacy. All three houses sleep up to six with three bedrooms apiece.
The houses are situated in an area brimming with wildlife: you'll be able to track lions, leopards and cheetahs and have the chance to view the annual Great Migration of zebra, Thomson's gazelle and wildebeest to and from the Serengeti. Mara and Acacia look over a watering hole which receives regular visitors from the animal kingdom. Here you will find some of the most knowledgeable and experienced guides in Africa, eager to share the magic of the Masai Mara.