Why we like it
- A private and authentic camp with minimal environmental impact
- Activities on offer are 4x4 game drives, day only, visits to villages, schools and community projects and hot-air balloon rides (at additional cost)
- Each Mara Toto tent is kitted with the finest Swarovski Optik binoculars
- Highly-qualified guides and impeccable hospitality
- This camp is ideal for the ardent safari traveller wanting to explore the Masai Mara
About Mara Toto
Mara Toto is located in the north central Masai Mara Game Reserve, on the border of the Olare Orok & Mara North Conservancies. Mara Toto is the sister lodge to the well-established Mara Plains camp. Mara Toto has outstanding predator densities in a private conservancy just two kilometres inside northern boundary of the Masai Mara National Reserve but in a secret river confluence. The camp has just four custom designed tents keeping the camp intimate and reminiscent of the bygone area of the first explorers in Africa.
Game viewing is exceptional in this area being able to access the exclusive 70,000 acre Mara North Conservancy and the 375,000 acres of game-rich lands of the Masai Mara Game Reserve. Mara Toto is a seasonal camp and will be closed during the long and short rains.