Why we like it
- Located in the Samburu National Reserve
- Safari style picnics on activities
- Custom built safari vehicles with roof hatches designed for comfort and game viewing
- Bird walks with the resident naturalist
- Set by the Uaso Nyiro River, an idyllic setting
About Larsens Camp
With just 20 discreetly sited en suite tents, each with chic safari style beds and a private deck. Enjoy game viewing by foot or on a 4x4 vehicle led by experienced guides who take pride in their intimate knowledge. Exquisite à la carte dining experiences vary from day to day. Breakfast, lunch or dinner may be served on the riverbank under the cover of fig trees, by the camp fire, on the tree deck overlooking a watering hole or in the pristine untamed wilderness.