Why we like it
- Set high on the cliffs surrounded by 28 acres of natural land
- A private 700 foot beach along a tropical 4 mile white sandy coastline
- A family owned Lamu style home
- Stay in the main house or a private villa
- Belgian trained chefs are sure to delight even the seasoned travellers taste buds
About Msambweni Beach House & Private Villas
Msamweni means the land of Sable Antelope on Kenya's South Coast. Msambweni House is in a quiet, unspoilt, unique setting on the beach surrounded by 28 acres of natural land. It stands on a 40 feet high cliff and is safely surrounded by a typical caral wall. Msambweni house is luxury uncompromised. The main house with its lovely high ceilings, has three spacious, luxurious ensuite rooms with private verandahs, a luxury tented room and two extra rooms on the second floor. Not far from the main house are two Lamu villas well-appointed with their own infinity swimming pools and Jacuzzi facing the sea. Msambweni Beach House is perfect for travellers who wish to escape to a quiet piece of unspoilt paradise and do not require an array of activities.