Why we like it
- All rooms have a private spacious balcony overlooking the gardens or the ocean
- Indulge in spa treatments at the seafront spa
- A superb swimming pool area
- The superior rooms are located on higher floors and some offer views of the ocean
- A resort style hotel, perfect for families and couples looking for a more lively option on the beach
About Swahili Beach
Swahili Beach is an impressive property located on Diani Beach on Kenya's south coast. The resort's architecture - heavily influenced by a blend of Indian and Arabic influences - stands out throughout the property buildings. Carved niches, cascading pools, tropical trees among beautiful gardens and great views of the Indian Ocean all feature on the resort grounds.
Accommodation at Swahili Beach ranges from pool or garden facing standard rooms to ocean facing superior and executive suites. Each room is furnished in Swahili décor and has a spacious veranda from which to enjoy the lovely views from. The resort offers a selection of dining options with its four restaurants, one coffee shop and two bars. A range of water sports are also on offer for your enjoyment.