Why we like it
- An Island Sanctuary – this is one of the most unique and beautiful places to stay in the world
- Stay in one of the 14 spacious one, two or three bedroom villas nestled on the beach
- From the western side of the island enjoy panoramic views of the main island of Madagascar
- Turquoise sea, white powder sands, undiscovered waters greet you
- World class water experiences with incredible marine life just waiting to be explored
Designed by the same team who created North Island, Seychelles. Miavana means to reconcile – quite apt for a tropical island offering barefoot luxury combined with historic European renaissance. Discover bays, beaches and lagoons offering you the opportunity to explore the sea with its myriad of sea life just waiting to be discovered.
Located on Nosy Ankao part of a five island archipelago, only a 20 minute helicopter from the mainland you will soon arrive on your paradise island. Stay in spacious luxury villas contemporary in design but built to compliment the island. Activities on offer include lemur walks, snorkelling, scuba diving, turtle watching, fishing, forest walks, a wild sleepout, mountain picnics and not forgetting in villa spa treatments.