Why we like it
- Located on Bazaruto Island which lies just 30kms off the coast of Vilanculos
- One of the largest conservation areas in the Indian Ocean
- Elegantly classic in style boasting 44 beach, sea view and pool villas
- Activities on offer are snorkelling, diving, horse-riding, island drives, fishing, bird watching, volley ball, quolf and a fully equipped gymnasium
- Anantara Spa with five treatment rooms, ice and hydrotherapy pools
About Anantara Bazaruto Island Resort & Spa
Bazaruto Island is one of five principal islands in the Bazaruto Archipelago, which lies just 30 kilometres off the coast of Vilanculos. It is the largest of all the islands and part of the Bazaruto Archipelago National Park, one of the largest conservation areas in the Indian Ocean.
The accommodation is beautifully constructed from natural materials such as reed, thatch and wood to blend harmoniously with the surroundings. The Deluxe Sea View Pool villas are the ideal choice for families with two bedrooms.
The main area of the resort consists of dining and bar areas, two swimming pools one with a wet bar, a state of the art dive pool, the activity centre where all the water sports and land activities can be arranged and comfortable seating areas where one can relax and take in the views of the Indian Ocean. The Golfinho Restaurant specialises in seafood cuisine.