Why we like it
- Located 10 kilometres from the Von Lindequist gate of the Etosha National Park
- Facilities include a swimming pool, and a children's pool
- The lodge grows most of its own fruit and vegetables
- A cmfortable option for clients exploring the Etosha National Park independently
- Activities on offer are morning and afternoon game drives
About The Mushara Bush Camp
The Mushara Bush Camp has sixteen tents built from wood, canvas and local limestone; materials which help keep the tents cool in the hot afternoon sun.
The tents are spacious and airy, with roof-to-floor windows, small private verandas, and en-suite bathrooms overlooking the surrounding bush. The children's sofa bed comes complete with its own mosquito net.
The main area at Mushara Bush Camp includes a lounge, bar and dining area, although meals are usually served on the camp's thatched veranda. At the side is a long bar, which is also where the breakfast buffet is laid out.
The camp is decorated in a stylish blend of soft yellows, blues and greens, complemented by soft, warm ceiling lights. There is an excellent tar road from Windhoek, the drive takes five and a half hours by car.