Why we like it
- Excellent access into the Volcanoes National Park
- Each cottage has an en-suite basic bathroom
- Mountain Gorilla View Lodge is simple but comfortable
- Meals are hearty and all home cooked
- Exceptional views of the volcanoes mountains
About Mountain Gorilla View Lodge
Mountain Gorilla View Lodge is located approximately fifteen minutes from the park offices, at the base of Sabyinyo Volcano.
All the rooms are individual spacious cottages with a fire place, sitting area and en-suite bathroom. The lodge consists of thirty cottages nineteen with king size beds, five cottages have twin beds and varnished flat stone floors and six VIP cottages have beautifully polished wooden floors.
As the lodge is at altitude the evenings can get quite cold the staff will make sure that your cottage is lovely and warm by lighting your own fireplace.