Why we like it
- The Bay Hotel has an enviable location on Camps Bay overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and the majestic Lions Head
- There are four hotel swimming pools
- Facilities include Mint Wellness Spa, a state of the art gym, tennis and squash courts and a Hair salon
- All rooms and suites are well appointed with luxurious furnishings
- The Bay Hotel welcomes all children over the age of eight years old
About The Bay Hotel
Perfectly positioned between the majestic backdrop of the Twelve Apostles and the white sands of Camps Bay beach, The Bay offers elegance and relaxed sophistication. Most rooms have spacious balconies and all of them have a private entrance lobby, en-suite bathrooms with separate showers, a mini bar, tea & coffee making facilities & built-in electronic safes.
From light meals to gourmet delights, the food at The Bay Hotel is widely acclaimed. Enjoy simple, modern cuisine at the Tides Restaurant, or sip cocktails on the wooden deck of Sandy B Cocktail Bar. The sophisticated Traders cigar bar and lounge offers a selection of cigars, fine champagne and wine, whiskeys and cognacs. The Deli at the Bay offers a wide range of light meals and snacks accompanied by a selection of fine wine.