Why we like it
- An elegant boutique guest house
- Nestled on the famous cliffs of Hermanus
- Stay in beautifully appointed rooms and suites all with a sea view
- An easy 30-minute strollto the centre of Hermanus
- Fabulous views of the ocean and whale sightings if the season is right
About Ocean Eleven Guest House
Situated on the south coast of South Africa, in the quaint coastal town of Hermanus on Walker Bay, Ocean Eleven Guest house is an old world, colonial-style property. All rooms (apart from the apartment) are sea-facing. The décor is simply elegant with colonial features and teak flooring. Charming but it’s all about the views here – from August to November, southern right whales pass right by this spot. From this spot, guests can take walks on the pristine beaches, visit the charming village shops and dine at Hermanus’ array of restaurants.