Why we like it
- Located in the Sabi Sands, in a prime Big Five game-viewing spot
- Classically styled lodge, with individually designed rooms
- Explore the bush with your knowledgeable guide by vehicle or on foot
- You may even get to see an elusive leopard
- Beautiful infinity pool that overlooks the natural lake
About Arathusa Safari Lodge
Located in the Sabi Sand Reserve and adjacent to Kruger National Park, Arathusa Safari Lodge offers a traditional safari experience. You will feel close to nature as the open-plan design and natural building structure allows the lodge to blend into the African landscape. Overlooking a large waterhole, guests will feel comforted by the warmth and charm of the lodge environment.
Stay in a well-appointed suite all with a private outside shower. Enjoy viewing the wildlife from your suite’s verandah or as you cool off in the lodge's refreshing infinity pool, and enjoy a delectable dining experience in the traditional open-air boma. Indulge your body and mind with a safari inspired spa treatment, a great tonic after a long-haul flight or a thrilling safari adventure.