Why we like it
- Family owned and managed private lodge in the heart of the Kapama Game Reserve
- A Relais & Chateaux safari lodge, offers first-class service and cuisine
- A unique opportunity to interact with the elephants daily
- Stay in one of the six beautifully appointed safari suites, or the Zindoga Villa is the perfect option for a family travelling together
- Experience morning and afternoon game drives with knowledgeable guides making the African bush come alive
About Camp Jabulani
Luxurious Camp Jabulani offers an extraordinary African experience. This South African camp is situated within the Kapama Private Game Reserve near Hoedspruit and close to Kruger National Park. It’s perfect for a romantic getaway weekends. Opulent safari suites offer privacy, situated in dense bush along the riverbed. Others may be looking to stay in the completely self-contained palatial Zindoga Villa – there’s space for the whole family.
Camp Jabulani gives guests the space and the perfect environment in which to rest and gather lifelong memories. Guests can relax with replenishing and revitalising treatments in the comfort of their suite. Or hit the gym and work out whilst looking at the beauty of the African bush in the open-air gym. A range of exhilarating outdoor activities are on offer: elephant interactions; morning and evening game drives; bush walks; and birdwatching.