Why we like it
- Hidden on a 30,000 acre private reserve adjacent to the Kruger National Park is Royal Malewane
- An exclusive lodge for travellers who value privacy, personalised service in a prime game viewing area of Kruger
- The Waters of Royal Malewane Bush Spa has internationally qualified therapists to provide therapeutic massage, luxurious body treatments and hydrotherapy
- Air conditioned suites all with private plunge pool
- Sumptuous dining is a signatory feature, the lodge is the first to boast a Chaîne des Rôtisseurs Blazon for cuisine
About Royal Malewane
Set high amongst a canopy of indigenous acacia and lanternbush trees and linked via elevated walkways, each of the six Royal Malewane suites benefit from rich deck wood terraces, thatched gazebos and infinity pools. Window-side Victorian baths add to the glamour of these opulent suites. In addition, the stunning Royal Suite and Malewane Suite comfortably accommodates up to four guests and affords the complimentary services of a private chef, butler and game drives. For the ultimate exclusive stay, Africa House with its six bedrooms is a vibrant and beautifully appointed villa complete with your private safari guide and vehicle.
Royal Malewane provides an escape from the constraints of modern life to a synthesis of wildest Africa and age-old colonial splendour. As the lodge is set deep in the African bush, this is ideal for the traveller who wants to experience true Africa. Game viewing, by open vehicle or on foot, is tailored to each guest. Royal Malewane is privileged to have the only surviving Master Tracker currently working in Southern Africa. All the guides at Royal Malewane are also avid photographers, with numerous awards among them. This also proves invaluable at assisting guests with their photographic requirements. In addition they have an extensive knowledge of the beautiful Africa night skies. This guiding excellence combined with a staff to guest ratio of four to one ensures a supremely personal service.