Why we like it
- Stay at Rock Lodge or Safari Lodge
- Private Game Reserve with exceptional game viewing experience
- Children of all ages are welcome at Rock Lodge
- Relax in the middle of the day in the shade by the outdoor pool
- Enjoy morning and afternoon game drives with an experienced ranger
Ulusaba offers two lodges in the western side of the Sabi Sand Reserve. Rock Lodge is set high up on the mountain with great views over the private reserve. Safari Lodge is nestled at the bottom of the mountain along the banks of the dry Mabrak riverbed. Wooden bridges link treehouse style guest rooms and suites at Safari Lodge. If you are looking for an exclusive accommodation, Cliff Lodge has two suites that can host up to five adults and four children which is a great option for a family celebration. For children there is a dedicated Ulusaba Cubs Club which offers tailor made activities to enhance your child's experience in the bush.
Both lodges offer exceptional dining experiences, dining in the boma in the evening with the rest of the camp, or enjoy a private dinner on your private deck or location of your choice. The game viewing is excellent here, explore the reserve in an open sided 4x4 vehicles or by foot to get a wider understanding of this impressive land.