Why we like it
- Located on a private game reserve of 75,000 hectares
- Malaria free, making it a great option for families
- Big 5 game viewing experience
- Enjoy game drives and bush walks
- Spend time in the Terrapin Hide located in the waterhole and accessible via an under water tunnel
About Jaci's Safari & Tree Lodge
Two exceptional child-friendly, privately owned lodges are set deep in the Madikwe Game Reserve. Tree lodge, consisting of eight spacious tree houses are set six metres above the ground and linked by raised wooden walkways. Safari Lodge benefits from seven suites, the safari cottage and exclusive two bedroom Nare Suite. Children of all ages are welcome at Jaci's properties. Under seven year olds may go on a specially developed 'Jungle Drive' - lasting up to one hour and can learn and interact with nature in a fun and safe environment. Fire cooked, starlit meals ensure Jaci's is perfect for romantic safaris and families alike.