Why we like it
- Each suite has an ocean facing balcony
- Beautifully designed with luxurious furniture
- There is a 15 metre lap pool in the garden, complete with pool deck and shady areas for relaxing
- Created to feel like a home in the city staying with friends
- Perfect for an overnight stay before or after a safari
About The Oyster Bay
Staying at The Oyster Bay, located in the ambassadorial area of the city is like staying with friends, in their beautiful large home. Its eight luxurious air-conditioned ocean-facing suites featuring extravagant bathrooms, are furnished throughout in contemporary African style. Everything is done to make your stay as comfortable as possible - and all delivered with a smile. Extensive lounges and terraces overlook gorgeous mature gardens and the swimming pool, and if you can tear yourself away from the procession of culinary temptations, the Oyster Bay shopping centre is within secure walking distance. Uniformed chauffeurs collect you from the port or airport, and stand by to whisk you back at any hour.