Why we like it
- Spacious and private tented villas with river views.
- Sightings of lion, leopard and wild dog are frequent here.
- Experience game drive, boat trips and walking safaris.
- The expert guides and trackers bring your adventures to life.
- Enjoy sundowners and alfresco meals in scenic spots around camp.
About Azura Selous
Azura Selous has an enviable location overlooking the rapids of the Great Ruaha River, a favourite spot for the resident hippo. Each of the 12 air-conditioned tented villas feature private plunge pools, outdoor rock showers and views over the rapids. As well as great luxury facilities, you will experience unparalleled service throughout your stay.
A la carte dinners are served alfresco in one of the most scenic spots on the grounds. Your butler-host is on hand at all times to ensure you feel sufficiently pampered.
There are no set schedules here, and your safaris can be taken at the perfect pace for you. You are assigned your own Land Rover to explore independently with your guide, whose expert knowledge will help you capture the most amazing sights of the savanna. You can also enjoy boat and walking safaris for a different perspective on the natural world. After a thrilling evening game drive, take a moment to relax with a sundowner before the dramatic African sunset.