Why we like it
- Located 35kms south of Dar Es Salaam
- A pristine coastline creates the feeling of a private tropical island
- Accommodation is offered in individual cottages, beautiful suites and a family house
- Activities on offer include windsurfing, sailing, snorkelling, horse riding and fishing
- Wildlife includes turtle watching, excellent birdlife and prolific sea life
About Ras Kutani
Between a beautiful freshwater lagoon and the warm Indian Ocean, Ras Kutani lies along a soft white sandy beach, engulfed in colourful bougainvillea, surrounded by lush tropical undergrowth and palm trees. Spend lazy days walking along the pure, white sandy beach, or swimming in the warm ocean. There are cool thatched areas for dining and the lounge bar and plenty of fresh seafood and gorgeous cuisine with a pan-African flavour. Ras Kutani takes you away from the modern world to relax and enjoy this pristine part of the Tanzanian coast there is internet access available when needed. Ras Kutani is a 10 minute flight from Dar Es Salaam making it the perfect beach option at the end or the beginning of a safari holiday.