Why we like it
- Sister camp to the world famous Sausage Tree Camp
- A stunning panoramic view overlooking the Zambezi River
- Activities available include daily game drives, scenic canoeing and boat trips, walking safaris, fishing and day and night game drives in open vehicles
- Large canvas and rosewood safari tents complete with private terrace with plunge pool
- An excellent camp for safari enthusiasts looking for an exclusive slice of the immense Lower Zambezi
About Potato Bush Camp
Potato Bush Camp lies adjacent to its sister camp, the world-renowned Sausage Tree Camp. With a stunning panoramic view overlooking the Zambezi River and escarpment, this site is nestled under Mahogany, Sausage, Winter Thorn and Acacia Tortillas Trees, which provide excellent shade. To complement the accommodation there is an open plan dining, bar and lounge area, which is accessed by all four tents by way of raised timber boardwalks. This also enables the camp to stay open when the heavy rains really start. The camp hugely benefits from the nearby strong foundations, infrastructure and service levels that have been built up over the past 17 years by Sausage Tree Camp. Potato Bush Camp offers professionally guided game drives and activities with fishing still being one of the favourite activities on the mighty Zambezi River.