Why we like it
- Located in the Hwange National Park and surrounded by a private concession allows The Hide Safari Camp to offer a mix of activities from early morning drives to night drives, and guided walks
- There is a hide located by the only source of permanent water in the area, animal sightings can be exceptional from here
- Phenomenal game viewing opportunities great herds of elephant and buffalo and an excellent place to spot wild dog, lion, leopard and rhino
- A small plunge pool to cool off in the middle of the day
- Children welcome over 10 years old, younger children can stay at the camp but the camp has to be taken out on an exclusive basis
About The Hide
The Hide Safari Camp offers a truly relaxed safari experience in the largest national park in Zimbabwe. The Camp offers 10 tents, with 2 being luxury tents each individually designed with some having an outdoor shower or a huge bath. Each tent the tents has its own private verandah overlooking the watering hole. The Hide offers complete flexibility on when you do you game activities which include morning game drives, walks and night drives.