- Download full trip itinerary here.
- Meet A&K Founder Geoffrey Kent for a kickoff of wine tasting (arriving at your vineyard by helicopter) and a motorcycle sidecar tour of the city
- Stay in a state-of-the-art sleeping pod at luxe Whichaway Camp, with views of a 200-foot icefall and frozen lake
- Walk through a 200-yard-long tunnel of iridescent blue ice, carved by meltwater into a breathtaking work of natural art
- Reach the holy grail for explorers, the South Pole, followed by a visit with the scientists of the Amundsen-Scott South Pole Science Station
- Camp overnight and in style on the high polar plateau, one of the most remote camping sites on earth
- Visit a colony of 6,000 emperor penguins and spend the day observing and photographing them and their newly hatched chicks
- Ascend a summit never climbed before, with expert guides leading the way. You even earn the right to name the peak for the history books