Why we like it
- All suites and lodges have private balconies with valley or river views
- Banyan Tree Ringha is located 3,200 metres above sea level in the magical Yunnan province
- Llamo restaurant serves Tibetan and western fare, whilst Chang Sa serves local delicacies
- The Banyan Tree Spa offers Gui Shi Hot Stones treatments and relaxing Ringha massages
- Other facilities include bars and lounges, the gallery boutique and a range of tours and treks
About Banyan Tree Ringha
One of the most secluded hideaways in the world, Shangri-La is a remote paradise hidden in a Tibetan valley. Surrounded by snow-capped mountains, Banyan Tree Ringha is nestled within this fabled valley, offering awe-inspiring views and experiences within a tranquil retreat.
The resort has been built to reflect local Tibetan culture, with each of the 32 spacious suites and lodges built in the style of a Tibetan farmhouse. Throughout the villas and lodges authentic touches abound, from smoky fireplaces and hand-crafted bathtubs to a wealth of charming rustic features. All these features co-exist with wonderful design and luxurious furnishings - each room is a beautiful space in its own right.