Why we like it
- All rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows offering picturesque views of the city and the hotel's landscaped gardens
- Shangri-La Xian is located in the prestigious GaoXin hi-tech development zone
- Dining options span Cantonese, Japanese and European cuisines in contemporary settings
- The spa offers six luxurious and spacious treatment rooms, and a range of treatments and therapies
- The hotel has a 25-metre heated swimming pool
About Shangri-La Hotel Xian
The only deluxe hotel located in the Gaoxin hi-tech development zone, the Shangri-La Hotel brings modern luxury and legendary Shangri-La hospitality to China's eternal city.
Its 386 guest rooms and suites set a new standard of deluxe accommodation in Xian. Showcasing contemporary design, with floor-to-ceiling windows allowing views of the city or the hotel's landscaped gardens to flood in, the rooms are oases of urban chic. Superb, large-pattern wall coverings combine with luxuriant carpets, beautiful, contemporary furniture and 'mood lighting', whilst spacious marble-clad bathrooms are equipped with separate showers and bathtubs.