Why we like it
- 16 individual bungalows offering 32 rooms and suites decorated in warm colours in a Balinese style
- Located in the north western side of the island of Bali sheltered by the high mountain ranges
- Parwathi Spa is an indulgent spa offering wellness for the body and spa with a range of massage and beauty treatments
- Facilities on offer are a gym, swimming pool with separate children's pool, kayaks and boogie boards are on offer to explore the water and there is a tennis court
- The perfect base for diving trips to Menjangan Island, the underwater national park, there is an onsite SSI/CMAS/ PADI dive Centre
About Matahari Beach Resort & Spa
Nestled away between the Bali Barat National Park and the Java Sea, the secluded and exclusive Matahari Beach Resort & Spa is a perfect destination for luxury and relaxation. Each of the 32 rooms in 16 traditional Balinese bungalows are handmade by local artisans and feature hand carved wooden folding doors that open on to a luxurious room, dominated by a traditional four-poster bed, combining style with local natural resources. Complimentary bottled water and a selection of fresh fruit is served daily.
Matahari Beach Resort & Spa pride themselves in the cuisine that is on offer, essentially European-inspired cuisine but they utilize Bali's traditional ingredients to give the dishes an "East meets West" balance that creates delicious menus. To maintain the high quality, the ingredients come from organic partner plantations and local farms, or are harvested in their own spice and herbs garden. After a stay at the Matahari Beach Resort & Spa return home relaxed and rejuvenated.